Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Name Weekly - Upcoming Events

Hello there EVERYONE!!!!

Yes, I know I missed last weeks update and I am day late with this one. Give me a break. I just got married. It messes it with your head sometimes. LOL

So, I am basically making this one short and sweet, by just giving you the run down of what events are going on this week. We have added a couple of new ones as well.

More information about the following events can be found under the Friends of No Name tab and on the Homepage of the website (www.nonamenyc.ning.com).

Also, if you have any updated flyers you would like to have added to the site please contact me (Circe).

NOW HERE ARE YOUR EVENTS:

Ether - Tonight at the Karma Lounge - It's Free

Absolution - Every Friday at UC 87 (downstairs) - $8 with a flyer/ $10 without

The Red Party - Friday, February 19th at the Orchard - $5

Defcon - Every Saturday at Pyramid - $6

Elfheim - Every Monday - Canceled until further notice

Dark Water - Every Tuesday at Otto's Shrunken Head - It's Free

In Medias Res: A Benefit for Haiti - Wednesday, February 24th at the Sullivan Room - A donation of $20 is suggested (but not mandatory).

If you want to be a Friend of No Name, hit me (Circe) up and send me a flyer and a link to your event. We can have it up, just ask. =P

~ No Name

No comments:

Post a Comment